We are looking for experienced Commercial & Residential Electricians for works throughout NSW for permanent work.
The duties are but not limited to:
- General maintenance and repairs to electrical systems
- Test for, locate and repair electrical malfunctions
- Install electrical and electronic control systems
- Assemble electrical and electronic components and appliances
- Connect electrical equipment to power supplies
- Install insulated cables and connect switches, outlets and other fittings; connect circuit breakers, transformers, motors, heaters and other electrical equipment
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks
- Remove and replace light tubes and globes
- Provide completed paperwork weekly, including signed work orders, purchase orders and risk assessments, meeting company deadlines and policies/procedures
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ Experience in general Electrical work on small and large scale commercial and retail facilities.
- Own tools
- Strong, effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- High level of attention to detail
- Adhere to all WHS procedures
Tickets and licences:
- Trade Certificate in Electrical or equivalent
- Driver’s Licence
- Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Working at Heights
- EWP ticket an advantage
To apply you must forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or fill in the form below and attach your resume.