Sheetmetal worker needed for a workshop in the Glendenning area to start immediately.
This role will be a long term position with a view to permanency.
This company produces a variety of metalwork including metalwork for high-end shop fit-outs, commercial and architectural fabrication.
You will use your previous experience to:
- Complete basic metalworking practices including cutting, marking out, folding/forming/bending and basic machining to a high standard.
- Work on a broad range of jobs using sheet metal, tube, plate through to beams etc
- TIG & MIG welding
- Metal polishing
- Work with a variety of metals – Stainless, Aluminium, Brass and mild steel.
To be a successful candidate you will:
- Have at least 2-3 years experience in metal fabrication
- Be able to do the basics well
- Have the ability to learn quickly and take instructions well.
- Be able to work well within a small team
- A trade qualification is highly regarded, however not essential
To apply you must forward your resume to email@example.com. Or fill in the form below and attach your resume.