A family run Sutherland Shire based fencing company is looking for a Tradesperson/ handyman who can fabricate, install and MIG Weld.
The workshop is based in the Sutherland Shire and the works is throughout Sydney, this will be a permanent position with salary based on experience.
The company fabricate fencing and install on site, they also install timber fencing, colorbond fencing, brushwood fencing, pool fencing.
This role will suit a metal fabricator/ sheetmetal worker, Handyman, Boilermaker, Carpenter with MIG welding experience in aluminium, on the job training will be provided.
We are seeking applications from motivated individuals for an experienced and qualified stainless /Aluminium MIG welder who can work both independently and in a team environment
You will be required to MIG weld and fabricate for in the workshop and then help with installation on site.
The on site work will require you to be able help install the fencing, using basic hand tools, labour work, working to plans.
• Able to MIG weld Aluminium and Stainless
• Carpentry experience an advantage
• Supervising experience an advantage
• Fencing experience an advantage
• Good on the tools
• Must have a drivers licence
• Fit and healthy
• Great communication skills
• Good time management
• High attention to detail and level of accuracy
• Adhere to all WHS procedures
• Own transport
• Flexible employment arrangement
• Full PPE
If you are interested then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.