Boilermakers/ Fabricators and Fitters needed for busy workshop in the Southern Sydney area.
We are looking for 1st class and 2nd class metal tradespeople. Flexible employment arrangement.
Fitters would be mainly doing mechanical work and maintenance work.
The workshop works would include but are not limited to structural steel and general fabrication and repairing of shoring equipment.
- Boilermakers / Fabricators that can read basic drawings and be able to mark out
- Fabrication work
- MIG Welding 1st and 2nd class
- TIG welders 1st and 2nd class
- Sheetmetal workers / Fabricators
- Work in accordance with all WHS procedures
To be suitable you will have:
- Trade qualification or proven experience with fabricating or welding
- Boilermaker / Metal Fabrication and Sheetmetal experience
- Trade Qualified Fitter
- Good MIG welding skills and TIG welding
- Great communication skills
- Physically fit
- Full Australian work rights
- Be able to work Monday to Friday
To apply you must forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or fill in the form below and attach your resume.