We are currently looking for a Workshop Leading Hand / Supervisor in the Bankstown area for a fast growing metal manufacturing company.
This role would suit a tradesperson who is looking to be on the tools but also move into a Leading Hand / Supervisor role. The role would comprise of an office environment and hands-on.
Responsibilities will include you to :
– Oversee all employees to ensure quality manufacturing
– Run and organise a production team to meet targets in a safe environment
– Quality control – Inspect all materials pre and post-manufacturing
– Maintain stock and equipment
– Implement and monitor quality control measures to and from the factory
– Co-ordinate deliveries and transport
– Assist all factory hands when necessary
Skills and Experience Required
– Trade background in Sheet Metal/ Fitting/ Boilermaking
– Experience working with a team to meet deadlines.
– Work with people in a harmonious manner
– Ability to plan ahead
– Previous experience in a factory/ manufacturing environment preferred
– Forklift licence preferred / Willing to obtain forklift licence
What’s on Offer?
– Supervise and control an expanding factory
– A variety of tasks and responsibilities daily
This role is well suited to a tradesperson with good communication skills who is willing to be hands on when required.
To apply you must forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below and attach your resume.