Extrusion Line Operators and Injection Moulders needed for a family run manufacturing business in the Sutherland Shire as well as a Forklift Driver for the Campbelltown area.
You will be working on the Plastic extrusion lines and will be working from one to three lines in the manufacturing plant.
This Extrusion line role is on a rotating shift roster, two twelve-hour day shifts and two twelve-hour night shifts and then four days off work.
For the forklift driver role in Campbelltown, you will need a minimum of two years forklift experience as well able to drive a manual car. The role will require heavy lifting when not in the forklift so must be physically fit.
To be successful you will need:
- Previous extrusion line/machine operation experience an advantage
- Previous manufacturing plastics experience an advantage
- Forklift licence an advantage
- Able to work alone and in a team environment
- Own transport would be an advantage off street parking available
- Great communication skills
- Physically fit as you will mainly be standing
These roles will lead to permanent positions for the right person, also there could be advancement within the company for the right person.
To apply you must forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or fill in the form below and attach your resume.