We are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor at a busy plastic manufacturer located in the Sutherland Shire to start ASAP.
To provide leadership and direction to all maintenance personnel. To be able to achieve designated objectives, improve work methods, understand skill levels and resolve maintenance/production problems in an analytical fashion.
Skill Set Requirements
- Electrical/Fitter Mechanic background
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and teamwork to be a core strength
- Diagnose problems and proactively set in steps for resolution/solutions
- Strong Leader
- Well organised and strong communicator
- Able to build relationships at all levels
- Attend production meetings daily to compile jobs on a priority basis with other departments.
- Organise spare parts for breakdowns, preventative maintenance and re-builds and pass on to purchasing assistant to order.
- Training of all maintenance staff on a day to day basis on all aspects of maintenance duties. (breakdowns and general maintenance, electrical and mechanical)
- Organising external contractors to carry out breakdown repairs and preventative maintenance throughout the entire site and work with them on specific jobs.
- Carry out electrical and mechanical breakdown repairs, preventative maintenance and re-builds to equipment throughout the entire site.
- Organise and carry out Easter and Christmas shutdowns including labour (internal and external), spare parts, job lists for all personnel, organise equipment to be used.
- QA audit paperwork/documentation.
- Organising day to day jobs across 24 hr 7 days a week shifts including breakdown, preventative and scheduled maintenance.
- Update of machinery documentation when a machine has moved or been changed in any way.
- Liaise with all department heads and other staff in organising and prioritizing all breakdowns and maintenance issues.
- Recording and updating of all scheduled, preventative and breakdown maintenance carried out throughout the entire site.
- Monitoring and understanding of all paperwork requirements.
- Compliance to Quality procedures and policies.
- Sustaining motivation at all times.
- Method and manner in which allocation of resources are obtained and delegated, to maintain production at it’s optimum.
- Willingness to help fellow maintenance fitters with there concerns
- Effective and clear instruction to maintenance personnel.
This role is to start ASAP and will be a full time position for the right person.
To apply you must forward your resume to email@example.com. Or fill in the form below and attach your resume.