Our client is based in the St George area and is looking for a plumbing sales assistant for a full-time position with a flexible employment arrangement.
- Assist customers on location of products.
- Charge out all customer purchases.
- Assist with Plumbing Shop security.
- Control the sales and sales records of B.O.C. gases generated for Gas Store.
- Liaise with B.O.C. gas customers in regard to their accounts and gas requirements.
- Relieve and assist Plumbing Counter Sales Supervisor when required.
Responsibilities and Authority
- Assist customers when required in a professional, pleasant and helpful manner at all time.
- Invoice all customers and handle all “cash sales” from non-account customers for all products purchased
- Balance cash register receipts, maintain cash register float and secure cash register daily
- Reconcile bank float when required
- Keep shop and the showroom areas clean and tidy
- Advise Plumbing Counter Sales Supervisor of customer complaints and record such complaint
- Maintain Work Health & Safety standards at all times
- Follow all Company Policies and Procedures
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in cash register sales, computer pricing data and processing of invoices.
- Experience in balancing cash register receipts and keeping cash register floats.
- Experience in cash handling and credit card procedures.
- Ability to liaise effectively with customers and respond to their needs.
- Have a neat and tidy appearance, a bright, cheerful personality and pleasant telephone manner.
To apply you must forward your resume to email@example.com. Or fill in the form below and attach your resume.