Roller shutter installer required to check, measure, install and service roller shutters in a full time permanent position. Discuss options with customers, work with builders and install the shutters to get the best result for the client in domestic and commercial premises.
Do you have a can do attitude and experience with hand and power tools? Mechanical background or any trades experience is helpful.
Example of tradesperson that would suit this role: Fitter, Boilermaker, Sheetmetal worker, handyman, mechanic, electrician, carpenter, installer, any tradesperson. No qualification necessary.
You must be able to work as part of a team and willing to learn to install, service and check measure domestic and commercial Roller Shutters.
This is a family owned and operated business that manufactures and installs Shutters in NSW, mainly in the Sydney Metro areas. Occasional travel out of Sydney is required.
After your initial training you will be provided a company vehicle, uniform, and tools of the trade.
We are looking for people with:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Fitter, Boilermaker, Handyman, Sheetmetal, carpenter or electrician background would suit.
- MUST have a drivers licence
- Experience using hand and power tools
- A good driving record – Drivers licence essential
- Good communication skills as you will be liaising with customers
- Neat and tidy presentation who are punctual
- WHS adherence
- Must have full working rights
Reasons to apply:
- No qualifications necessary. All training to be provided in house
- Position available start straight away
- Work with fun group of all ages
- Great hours Monday – Friday early start , early finish most days
- Stay fit at work and enjoy working outdoors
- No cost to you. Everything supplied. Charge your batteries and bring your lunch
This role is a permanent full time position Monday – Friday.
To apply you must forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or fill in the form below and attach your resume.